Informationen zur Anmeldung und Vergabe
General remarks concerning bachelor theses:
- You need to apply via KLIPS. There are two application rounds per year – October and April. Details are provided in KLIPS.
- Example for the October round 2014: The application deadline is September 19th. KLIPS publishes the candidate’s allocation on September 30th. Remaining slots are allocated subsequently. The final list of bachelor theses candidates is published on KLIPS on October 7th.
- If you are among the candidates allocated to our department, please send your application as a PDF file per email by 1:00 pm of the next day (in the example above October 8th) to Mr. Laurens Lapp (email@example.com). Your application should include (1) a motivation letter explaining why you want to write your thesis at our department and what you plan to do after the thesis, (2) a CV, (3) a list with exam grades.
- In the week of October 15th (April 15th) you will be contacted by your thesis supervisor.
- Bachelor theses must be registered with the examination office latest one month after receiving the thesis topic.